Join our network of Professional Audiologists who care for Veterans & receive a provided portable iAudiometer, an iPad based Audiometer with calibrated transducers and award winning Hearing 4 Veterans testing and billing software, which eliminates the need for a bulky Audiometer & paperwork ($500 security deposit)
We are new in February of 2021, so join now before all territories are taken. Call now to join our Hearing 4 Veterans Network. Call 800-890-VETS (8387)
You probably have everything that is necessary:
What is the VA's Mission Act?
A VA patient can be referred to a local "Community Care Provider" (a network of credentialed Audiologists like yourself) in our Hearing 4 Veterans network of Audiologists, if the patients meets the criteria:
Think about this, compared to your private patients :
1. VA Patients receive Free HA's!
2. No sales pitch!
3. No Returns!
4. You can provide all of this to the Veteran for FREE! How good is that?
*We will also "Loan" you one of our professional iAudiometers for Evaluating your VA patients and Private Patients (no charge to you...only a $500 refundable security deposit). If you see at least one VA patient per week, you'll earn a minimum of $1200 weekly.
We will need the Following Information. A Fillable & Downloadable PDF form is at the bottom of this website for easy completion. If you are missing something, go ahead & send what you have,
so we can get the process started. Upload or Send to:
email@example.com or call: 800-890-8387
- Name, Address, Phone
- Company Name & DBA
- Company Website if it exists
- Active State Audiology License #:
- Proof of Professional Liability Insurance
- CAQH #:
- NPI Number #:
- Medicare Provider Number #:
About our iAudiometer (an iPad Audiometer)
*Meets ANSI 3.6 Calibration Standards for Audiometers
**Uses an iPad as the "Device"
*The iAudiometer is "Loaned" to the provider at "No Charge" for the duration of their Membership in our Network. There is a modest $500 refundable "Security Deposit" required. A Non-Compete/Confidentiality Agreement is also required.
About the iAudiometer:
1. Uses an iPad as the "Device"
2. iPad 8, 10.2 in
4. Annual Calibration
1. RadioEar DD45 Headphones
2. RadioEar B71W Bone Conductor
2. Speech (SRT/SD)
3. HA Verification (Aided/UnAided)
4. Tinnitus Evaluation Test (TEP)
5. Mini-Cog Test (Cognition)
1. Patient Information is HIPAA compliant
2. Clinical Reports are stored on an AWS Secure (256 bit) server
3. iPad is PW protected
4. Calibration is PW protected
Built in easy to use Functions/Features:
1. Patient ID
2. Case History
3. ICD-10 Diagnostic Codes
4. CPT Procedure Codes
5. Self-Generated Clinical Report
6. VA's Clinical Assessment Protocols
7. VA's Contract Manufacturer's Order Forms: (Phonak, Oticon, ReSound, Signia, Starkey)
8. Built-in Billing Submissions
Beginning in February 2021 we will start recruiting Audiologists to join our National Audiologist Network and become a credentialed "Community Care Provider" for Hearing 4 Veterans.
There is no cost to join and you can see Veterans in your own office, even if the office is home based or a small shared space office!
Copyright © 2006-2020 Audiologists 4 Veterans - All Rights Reserved.